Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Salt, Mario Kart, and Police Men

All these mission preparations are keeping me BUSY!  I love it though.  Today I had to go to the police station to get a fingerprint for some stuff and the police office we went to was so small!  It was a cute police office!  With young cute police officers!  I must have looked confused or something cause they came up to me and asked if I needed help.  YES!  I need help!  ;)   I think I will go to that police station more often.  haha.  

I knew playing Mario Kart was fun, especially with my brothers,  but I never realized the intensity level the fun could be.   Tonight's game....epic.  No one won.  No one tied.  No one lost.  How is this possible?  Have you ever thought of not RACING?

David: "Heather, turn around.  Me and Clark are at the giant mushroom".
Me: "WHY?"  (I was winning)
Clark "Were going to blow up the trees.
David bursts out laughing "And make...a BANANA MAYHEM!" 
Clark bursts out laughing.
Me: "Sweet!"  Seriously Heather, forget the race!  Why are you so silly?
We proceeded to get all the stars we could and all the bananas we could and just go crazy.  Best. Game. Ever. Try playing like that once.  You will want to play again and again.  If you have never played Mario Kart--forget everything I just said.  Or don't.  But it probably doesn't quite make sense.  I am grateful for brothers.  And laughter.

Today I am also grateful for cars.  I had a lot of places to go.  I am grateful for technology.  I am grateful for salt.  It really adds a lot of flavor to your food.  I am grateful for moms.  I love moms.  I love my mom.  I am grateful for good friends.  And I am grateful for telephones.

No comments:

Post a Comment