Monday, May 16, 2011

And So It Begins...

My first blog ever.  It's kind of exciting.  I don't know how often I will be on this, so followers, don't expect a whole lot.  Newcomers..it's cheesy and I already know.  But that is who I am.  I'm still getting used to doing this whole blog thing...so I will tell you a little about myself here...even though the about me section is visible down below.   Although I really like the quote that somehow ended up in there. So about me...

My dreams at night NEVER make sense.  One time I had a dream about a pig on a roller coaster.

I laugh at everything.  You should too.

Sometimes--OK fine a lot of times I eat raw spaghetti noodles.  Its good.

I really like taking naps.

Chocolate always wins.

My feet CANNOT be under the covers when I sleep.

My comfort food is always ice cream.

Half of these posts have been about food.  Guess I am hungry.

I am always hungry around 10:00 even if I have eaten at 9:50.  I tried it once.  I don't know what it is.

It used to be (I wish it were still the truth) I would wake up 3 minutes before my alarm went off no matter what time I set it for.

Prayer is always the answer.

Sometimes just putting on a smile will turn your whole day around--even if smiling is  hard.

 I really like country music--A LOT.  Probably too much.

Texas.  'Nuf said.

I still have my rock collection from 5th grade.  It is in my basement closet.  Don't come and get it though.

I know all about Zelda and Age of Empires and yes--I enjoy playing them.

I enjoy board games and card games more.

Especially card games.

Family is very important to me.

I love people.  I love little kids.  I could spend all day with them and would consider it the best day ever.

This is the end.

The future purpose of this blog is to make sure that I write everything that I am grateful for that day.  Today, I am grateful for hot water, blankets, and hot chocolate.  It's cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment